Swathe Services are looking for a professional and experienced Commercial Manager
The Commercial Manager role
Following a period of exciting growth, Swathe Services is recruiting for a professional and experienced Commercial Manager. The role includes dealing with day-to-day sales enquiries and negotiating contracts as well as developing the company’s sales and marketing strategies to pursue new business opportunities. We are a leading supplier of survey equipment and personnel to the UK Hydrographic and Geophysical survey market. The Swathe group incorporates Swathe Sales and Support Ltd, Swathe Services (UK) Ltd and Unmanned Survey Solutions Ltd, which designs, builds and operates Unmanned Surface Vessels.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate relevant industry experience and a commercial background related to product sales and services. The successful candidate will be based at the company’s office in Cornwall with remote options being considered.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with all sales and services enquiries; producing quotations and securing contracts. Developing, building and nurturing existing client relationships
- Attending trade shows and industry events to identify new opportunities
- Creating new strategic plans for business growth
- Developing new customer relationships
- Providing regular feedback to management citing recommendations to maintain competitiveness in the marine survey market.
If you feel that you have the right skills and would like to review the full job description then please apply via email with a covering letter and CV to Sally Bridger, Office Manager at email@example.com