Following a strategy of business growth and development, we are now seeking a professional individual with a solid background in Hydrographic surveying to provide product support on inhouse equipment and products sold to customers.
Hydrographic Surveyor – Technical Support
The primary task for this role is to provide technical support on all survey equipment and software owned and sold to customers by the company.
The position is based at the company’s office in Cornwall, UK and may involve site work to support equipment installations and/or customer demonstrations.
Successful applicant requirements are as follows:
- Relevant experience and/or knowledge of Hydrographic surveying using both Single and Multi-Beam SONARS.
- Excellent knowledge of Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) and Motion Refence Units (MRU’s).
- Good understanding of the Hydrographic survey workflow from data acquisition through to final products.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills for building and strengthening customer, and manufacturer/supplier relationships.
- An ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Hard working and adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Proficient with delivering onsite product demonstrations and training where required.
- A hands-on approach in contributing to sales & marketing strategies.
- Consistent display of energy, commitment and desire to ensure that our products and services exceed customer expectations.
Reporting to: Sales & Technical Support Manager
If you feel that you have the right skills and would like to review the full job description then contact Sally Bridger, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that applicants must have the correct visas/right to live and work within the UK.
Closing date: 1st February 2021