Following a strategy of business growth and development we are now seeking a professional individual for the following position:
The Sales Engineer will be tasked with gaining new business whilst assisting with the support of existing customers.
Successful applicant requirements are:
- Relevant experience and/or knowledge of Hydrographic surveying using both Single and Multi-Beam SONARS
- Excellent knowledge of Inertial Navigation Systems (INS) and Motion Refence Units (MRU’s).
- Good understanding of the Hydrographic survey workflow from data acquisition through to final products.
- Excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills for building and strengthening customer, and manufacturer/supplier relationships.
- Hard working and adaptable with a ‘Can do’ attitude.
- Proficient with delivering onsite product demonstrations and training where required.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- A hands-on approach in contributing to sales & marketing strategies.
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment would be a distinct advantage.
- Consistent display of energy, commitment and desire to ensure that our products and services go beyond customer expectations.
If you feel that you have the right skills and would like to review the full job description then please apply via email with a covering letter and CV to: